IMC Insurance Brokers abides by the Insurance Brokers Code of Practice.
All reputable professions are governed by a strong Code of Practice – and insurance broking is no different.
Our Code of Practice sets out the minimum service standards you can expect when you use an insurance broker and outlines what you need to do in the unlikely event you have a complaint to make.
The Code sets out our commitment in a number of areas, including:
• Managing conflicts of interest;
• Explaining what our services will be;
• Acting for you diligently, competently, fairly and with honesty and integrity;
• Informing you how we are paid for the services we provide;
• Ensuring our staff are competent and adequately trained; and
• Providing an opportunity to resolve complaints and disputes.
In short, it’s our profession’s promise to you that we will act in your best interests at all times and be open and honest with you at every step of the way.
For further information on the Code, its service standards and the protection it offers clients, ask your broker or visit www.nibacodeofpractice.com.au